Thursday, June 16, 2016

Card: Acorny Catalog CASE


Hello!

Today I am sharing my version of a card from the Annual Catalog!

I went nuts over the Acorny Thank You stamp set when it debuted in the Holiday Catalog last winter (pun intended - sorry, couldn't resist - hahaha).



I was so excited to see it come back in the annual catalog!
Along with it's coordinating Acorn Builder Punch, it makes the cutest acorns!

On page 36 of the catalog, they created 2 cards using non-traditional acorn colors!  So cool to see pastel acorns!  The crumb cake card made it into our Demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success!  So I grabbed my supplies and CASEd it!  Hey, sometimes, you just gotta drop everything and make a card :) I didn't have all of the supplies they used, so I improvised!

If you don't have one of our fabulous new Annual Catalogs, you can order one here and I will refund you your $5!  These are more than just catalogs, they are just Full of inspiring project ideas and tips!

Join my Hostess Club (details below) and I will send a free copy to the address you provide when you place your first order!

I hope you enjoy my version of the card.
What will *you* stamp today?

Happy Stamping!
Mary 












supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Acorny Thank You, Timeless Textures 
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White, Raffia (past Paper Pumpkin kit)
Ink: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake
Tools/etc: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, Acorn Builder Punch, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Personal Trimmer, Paper Snips, Tombow Glue, Fast Fuse, Dimensionals


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 







No comments:

Post a Comment