Monday, June 13, 2016

Card: Congrats Grad!

Hello!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Today I am sharing a Graduation card we made at my last card class.

This card actually follows the sketch from yesterday's card.  It's just stepped-up. 

I cut my numbers with the Large Numbers Framelits Dies (pg 193 of Annual Catalog).  The Congrats Banner is a combination of the banner stamp (Number of Years stamp set - pg 136) and Tin of Cards (pg 86). 

I am so excited that the designs from the Designer Series Paper Stacks carried over from last year!  I love them!  Here, I used a sheet in Basic Black from the Neutrals Stack (pg 174).



After cutting my numbers for my first card, I realized that I had a great panel for creating a second card!

I love when you can utilize your scraps :)




If you don't have one of our fabulous new Annual Catalogs, you can order one here and I will refund you your $5!  These are more than just catalogs, they are just Full of inspiring project ideas and tips!

Join my Hostess Club (details below) and I will send a free copy to the address you provide when you place your first order!

I hope you have enjoyed my cards and that I've inspired you today.

Happy Stamping!
Mary

supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Number of Years, Tin of Cards
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil, Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Memento Black
Tools/etc: Large Numbers Framelits, Balloon Framelits, Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Personal Trimmer, Tombow Glue, Fast Fuse



Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 







No comments:

Post a Comment