Sunday, June 12, 2016

Card: Super Simple Sunday Swirly Bird Roses


Hello!

I'm bringing back my Super Simple Sunday series for the summer!

Stamping doesn't have to be on hold just because summer is a busy time :)



With my Super Simple Sunday projects, you can produce ( and mass produce ) gorgeous cards in minutes!

For today's card, I didn't have to reach an further than the Swirly Birds stamp set that was already on my table from yesterday's card!  I added a sentiment from Pop of Paradise - which was also sitting on my table :)


You will find the Swirly Bird bundle on page 152 of the new Annual Catalog*.

*Order your own Swirly Bird Bundle ( at 10% Off the price if ordered separately ) Here!
Need a Catalog?  You can add one to your cart here and I will refund you your $5! 



Or, join my Hostess Club (details below) and I will send a free copy to the address you provide when you place your first order!












This card can be reproduced in any color combination you wish!  Just grab 2 colors that play well together, your favorite green, and start stamping!

I chose the new in-colors Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, and Emerald Envy.

Just to add a little something to my card, I applied some Wink of Stella to my flowers and glued on a couple of Gold Sequins to highlight my greeting.



It doesn't get much easier than that!
I use this layout quite a bit.  It's one of my most versatile card sketches. 

I hope you are inspired to fit some stamping into one of your busy days!

Happy Stamping!
Mary











supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Swirly Birds*, Pop of Paradise
Card Stock: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Basic Black
Embellishments: Wink of Stella (clear), Gold Sequin trim 
Tools/etc:  Paper Trimmer, Clear  Blocks, Fast Fuse

*Bundle and Save 10% when you purchase the Swirly Birds Stamp Set with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies using the bundle link above.


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

(Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!)  
Contact Me for details! 





No comments:

Post a Comment