Saturday, June 11, 2016

Card: Swirly Birds Father's Day Sail

Hello!

This card is my CASE of a card from Pinterest by Kathleen Wingerson.  I made it for my Step Son for Father's Day.

I have fallen in love with the Swirly Bird Bundle!  
You can do so much with it!

This card looks fantastic with it's nautical combination of the new Dapper Denim paired with Real Red and Daffodil Delight.  I also added a bit of Tempting Turquoise.

All of the stamping and die cutting is from Swirly Birds Bundle - with the exception of the flying sea birds, they are from the (retired) stamp set Up, Up and Away.  Kathleen had used the cloud stamp from Sprinkles of Life but I don't have it so I had use something else to fill in the white space :)

You will find the Swirly Bird bundle on page 152 of the new Annual Catalog.
Order your own Swirly Bird Bundle ( at 10% Off the price if ordered separately ) Here!
Need a Catalog?  You can add one to your cart here and I will refund you your $5! 



Or, join my Hostess Club (details below) and I will send you a free copy to the address you provide when you place your first order!

Happy Stamping!
Mary












supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Swirly Birds*, Up, Up & Away (retired)
Card Stock: Dapper Denim, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Dapper Denim, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Embellishments: Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine
Tools/etc: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies*, Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Precision Base Plate, Stamp and Pierce Mat, Personal Trimmer, Paper  Snips, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Fast Fuse, Dimensionals

*Bundle and Save 10% when you purchase the Swirly Birds Stamp Set with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies using the bundle link above.

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

(Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!)  
Contact Me for details! 




No comments:

Post a Comment