Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New Beginnings - New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is now Live!


Hello!

Today is a day for fresh starts and new beginnings!

I am so excited about this new catalog!

My wish-list is so long... I can't wait for every box that will delivered to my door as I pick away at it :)  






Today is the first day the new catalog is "live" for everyone to order from!  I expect the ordering system is going to explode!  For this truly is the BEST annual catalog that I have seen in some time!  They really out-did themselves!

I have updated the catalog link in my right side bar!  To open up the PDF version of the catalog, simply click on the graphic.  To place an order, simply give me a call, shoot me an email, or visit my website: www.stampininthesand.stampinup.net

I hope you find the fresh, new products within it's pages as exciting as I do!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment