Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Card: Flamingo Greetings


Hello!

After our long Independence Day weekend, here in the U.S., I'm sharing a card that I hope will get your MOJO going again!

I combined the new* Pop of Paradise stamp set with the Thoughtful Banners Bundle.

I love stamping my own background papers and the leaves from Pop of Paradise are just perfect for this!  

You can pick up your own Pop of Paradise stamp set and Thoughtful Banners Bundle (Bundle and Save 10%) in my Online Store - I've provided the link for you in my right-hand tool bar - or by following the links in the description above!

*If you don't have one of our fabulous new Annual Catalogs, you can order one here and I will refund you your $5 with your first order!  These are more than just catalogs, they are also Full of inspiring project ideas and tips!
Or, Join my Hostess Club (details below) and I will send a free copy to the address you provide when you place your first order!

I hope you have enjoyed today's card :)
What will *you* stamp today?

Happy Stamping!
Mary 













supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Pop of Paradise, Thoughtful Banners 
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo
Ink: Emerald Envy, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo
Tools/etc: Banners Framelits Dies, Duet Banner Punch, Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Personal Trimmer, Paper Snips, Tombow Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Black Bakers Twine 


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 




No comments:

Post a Comment