Saturday, July 23, 2016

Card: Thoughtful Branches Birthday Hydrangea


Hello!

Today I am sharing my Mom's Birthday card.  

She has a hydrangea bush by our back walk so I thought this would be a great card for her.  

This card is a different spin on the card I posted ( here ) a couple of days ago.



I added a Silver Foil butterfly with it's rhinestone body and coil of Silver Thread, plus added a scattering of tiny rhinestones to the flower.  I also painted my flower with my Clear Wink of Stella pen. 


I am so excited for August 2nd when the Thoughtful Branches Bundle becomes available for everyone!!!  You do not want to pass this one up!  It's amazing!!!

Be sure to pop on over to my Online Store on August 2nd and grab yours!  They are only going to be available August 2nd - 31st and even then, only While Supplies Last!

If you are shopping this month, remember, you earn a $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! for every $50 you spend in my Online Store.  These coupons are redeemable for purchases made August 2nd - 31st so you can use them toward the Thoughtful Branches Bundle!!!

I've got the details on this blog post!

Happy Stamping!
Mary













supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Thoughtful Branches, Butterfly Basics
Card Stock: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, Silver Foil
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Tools/etc: Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Triple Banner Punch, Personal Trimmer, Paper Snips, Tombow Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Clear Wink of Stella, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Silver Thread



Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 









SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment