Friday, July 22, 2016

Card: Thoughtful Branches Neutral Leaves Dressed Up

Hello!
Yesterday, I posted a neutral card featuring the single leaf stamp from the Thoughtful Branches stamp set.  
If you missed it, you can see it here.

While the supplies were out on my table, I made another version of my card, swapping out my bolder leaf image for the softer sprig image.  



I stamped two sprigs, joining them together at the end of their stems.  I repeated this all over my very vanilla panel.

When I was finished, one of my panels looked way to cluttered.  This was a bit of a long stamping process and I didn't care to flip it over and start again ( I had re-inked my Sahara Sand after the first card design and now the stamping was too dark so I stamped off before stamping all of my Sahara Sand sprigs.  There are a lot of sprigs on each one of these panels!).  So, I got to thinking about how I could make it look a bit less busy!  I ended up grabbing my roll of Sahara Sand Lace Trim ( retired ). It added the perfect touch!  

If you don't own this ribbon, give the Tip Top Taupe Mini Striped Ribbon a try or the Very Vanilla Lace Trim would be gorgeous!  I don't own either one of those so I had to make due with what I had on hand.  Even a couple of winds around with Very Vanilla Thick Bakers Twine with a bow or a simple knot would work!

Everything else remained the same with these cards.  I repeated the sentiment "you are just the Nicest" from Picture Perfect and stamped "Thank You", from Thoughtful Branches on the inside.  I stamped 2 opposite corners with my leaf sprigs.




I hope you enjoy this Dressed-Up version of my card and I hope I inspire you, the way I was inspired!

I hope you are looking forward to August 2nd, when Thoughtful Branches becomes available for everyone!!!  Can't wait?  Join my team and get one now!  Otherwise, be sure to pop on over to my Online Store on August 2nd and grab yours before they sell out - they are only available while supplies last!



If you are shopping this month, remember, you will earn a $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! for every $50 you spend in my Online Store.  These coupons are redeemable for purchases made August 2nd - 31st so you can use them toward your Thoughtful Branches Bundle!!!

I've got the details for you in this blog post!

Happy Stamping!
Mary












supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Thoughtful Branches (available now as a Demonstrator Pre-Order and available to everyone on August 2nd - while supplies last!)

Card StockSahara Sand, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sahara Sand, Tip Top Taupe
Tools/etc: Personal Trimmer,Tombow Glue, Fast Fuse, Sahara Sand Lace Trip (retired) 



Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 









No comments:

Post a Comment