Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Card: Garden In Bloom Bee Special

Hello!

I'm back from an extended weekend playing Agility with my girls.  We had a great time with our friends, playing the game we love!  Now it's back to Stamping :)







Today I have a simple card created with the Garden in Bloom stamp set.  
One of my Favorites!!!
I added a touch of Clear Wink of Stella to the center of my primary flower and to the bee :)  I love the sparkle it gives to the bee wings!

I can't believe Summer is coming to an end!  On my drive home, I noticed the trees along the highway were starting to turn!  How can September be right around the corner?!

Speaking of which, there is only one week remaining to grab your Thoughtful Branches Bundle!
Purchasing this bundle from me qualifies you for:
*TWO (2) Sand Dollar Rewards* tokens
*my current Free with $50 card tutorial: Floral Phrases 
AND 
*an exclusive 3-project Thoughtful Branches Tutorial


You will find the Thoughtful Branches Bundle when you click Here.

Also, the Holiday Catalog goes live on September 1st!!!!
  
One week from tomorrow!!!! 
Amazing!!!

You can catch a peek at some of the new products in my Holiday Catalog Pre-Order Haul video here!


If you would like a copy of the Holiday Catalog, and do not currently have a relationship with another Demonstrator, I'd be happy to send you your own personal copy!  You won't want to miss it!

The launch of a new Catalog is also a great time to  Join My Hostess Club!  Find out more on my Club Page Here!

Happy Stamping!
Mary 

supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Garden in Bloom
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, So Saffron
Ink: Memento Black, So Saffron 
Tools/etc: Personal Trimmer, Paper Snips, Fast Fuse, Dimensionals, Basic Black Bakers Twine, Clear Wink of Stella



Don't miss out on the fun!
Contact Me or Join by clicking (Here)







The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is available now in my Online Store for a limited time only!


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, dies/tools, papers, & accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders! 
Earn Sand Dollar rewards with every order* 
Contact Me for details! 



*New Sand Dollar Rewards Program:
Earn a Sand Dollar for every $25.00 you spend with me (at retail, before Sh/H/Tx)!
Collect your Sand Dollars and redeem them for Free Stamps!!! (details and tracking form will be emailed with your first qualifying order)


You do not have to be a member of my Hostess Clubs to earn Sand Dollars but, exclusive offers, such as Double Sand Dollars, are occasionally made available to my Hostess Club members. 






No comments:

Post a Comment