Friday, August 5, 2016

Video: 2016 Holiday Catalog Pre-Order Haul!


Hello!  Happy Friday!

Happy Birthday to me!

My "man in brown" delivered a special package to me today:
My Holiday Catalog Pre-Order of amazing goodies :)



I'm so excited and I truly do not know where to begin ... what do I play with first?


If you would like a sneaky-peeky at some of the awesome new products to be found within the pages of our new Holiday Catalog, you can join me as I open my box of goodies right here!  And, Please, if you would like to see me come up with some projects using anything you see in this box, let me know :)  Because I truly do not know where to begin :)

So let's go open this box!!!



I hope you're excited about all of the new products!

If you do not currently have a relationship with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a new Holiday Catalog of your own, give me a shout!  

If you loved what was in my box of goodies, and your wish-list is as long as mine was, maybe you should join my team!  You can select any of these items in your starter kit, you never have to sell a single thing, and you can immediately start earning a discount on all of your own goodies!  I have all of the details for you below!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, dies/tools, papers, & accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders! 
Earn Sand Dollar rewards with every order* 
Contact Me for details! 





*New Sand Dollar Rewards Program:
Earn a Sand Dollar for every $25.00 you spend with me (at retail, before Sh/H/Tx)!
Collect your Sand Dollars and redeem them for Free Stamps!!! (details and tracking form will be emailed with your first qualifying order)
You do not have to be a member of my Hostess Clubs to earn Sand Dollars but, exclusive offers, such as Double Sand Dollars, are occasionally made available to my Hostess Club members. 



No comments:

Post a Comment