Friday, December 2, 2016

Card: Cookie Cutter Birthday


Hello!

Today is my GrandDaughter's 12th Birthday and this is her Birthday Card.

You know how much I love the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle ;)


I really think it is a "must have" for every stamp collection!
I even used this image in my One Sheet Wonder* card in yesterday's post!  
*I have more One Wheet Wonder cards coming up so stay tuned!

I used the "Cold Hands" from the stamp set and found an older stamp, for the inside, that says "Warmest Wishes on your Birthday" (Blooming with Kindness (retired)).  I always appreciate being able to pair my retired stamp sets with my current ones!

I hope my card brings a smile to her face!
I always smile when I use this stamp set :)

To create my card yourself, I have posted the supply list below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Shop the Year End Close-Out Sale!
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 














Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)








No comments:

Post a Comment