Monday, December 5, 2016

Card: Cookie Cutter Rudolph One Sheet Wonder


Hello!

Today I am sharing my 5th Cookie Cutter Christmas One Sheet Wonder card with you!
I just can't stop creating with these cards! 




You go wrong when you get 5 characters and 5 greetings all in one stamp set!  Plus the cute "To/From" for creating tags!

As I mentioned in my previous posts, I have a couple of videos on this OSW layout.  You can find them here here.

Do you have a favorite card so far?
I have one more to go!  I can't leave out the adorable Bear :)
To create today's version of my card, I have posted the supply list below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary










*Shop the Year End Close-Out Sale!
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 

Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)





No comments:

Post a Comment