Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Card: Stampin' Up! Wonderful Year Watercolor


Hello!

Yesterday, I posted a Birthday card created with the Wonderful Year stamp set (see it here).  

While I had the supplies out on my desk, I played around with it using a Watercolor Wash background.  


My greeting is embossed over the watercolor wash with White Embossing Powder.  I also inked my die-cut, and heat embossed it, to give it some extra stability and shine!

As I mentioned yesterday, because our Note Cards come with coordinating envelopes - you get 20 cards & envelopes in each package - I was able to dress-up a coordinating envelope as well!  

We created this at my recent Coffee & Cards event and had a lot of fun discovering how differently each background turned out.  If you would like to create this card yourself, I have posted my supply list below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Shop the Year End Close-Out Sale!
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 














Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment