Sunday, December 4, 2016

Card: Wonderful Year


Hello!

Today I have a quick and easy note card to share with you.

CASE'd from our Demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success, this card is super simple to stamp a stack of!  



Our Note Cards come in Whisper White and Crumb Cake and you get 20 cards - with coordinating envelopes - in each package!  I just love them!  
Just grab a pack and stamp a stack!

To create this card yourself, I have posted the supply list below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Shop the Year End Close-Out Sale!
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 














Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)




No comments:

Post a Comment