Thursday, January 5, 2017

Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-bration Have Begun


Hello!

As you know, our Holiday Catalog has come to a close and the Occasions Catalog began yesterday!

Unfortunately, Stampin' Up! experienced some technical difficulties and everything crashed! Happily, they got everything back up and running and you may now enjoy browsing the new catalog and shopping from it!  



With Sale-a-bration, you can select products from the exclusive Sale-a-bration brochure, for FREE, with each incremental $50 you spend!  Shop from the annual catalog, Occasions catalog, or both!  You earn the Sale-a-bration items either way!  

Check out the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure by clicking on the links in my tool bar to the right or simply click on over to my Online Store!



I hope you are as thrilled with all of the new products as I am!

If your wish list is long, why not join my team?  
You never have to hold a class, sell product, or anything - unless you want to!
If you join my Team during Sale-a-bration, you will be able to select $125 in products for only $99 (and the shipping is FREE!), PLUS select ANY 2 stamp sets for FREE!  ANY 2!  No matter the price!

Join me Here or Contact Me for details!
Happy Stamping!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment