Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Card: Swirly Wishes Of Love


Hello!

I know this card screams "Valentine", and that Valentine's Day has come and gone, but, it could also make a great Anniversary card or, change up the colors to create a Wedding card!


I actually made this based on a card by Connie Stewart.  I just changed it up a bit.  Put my own "Mary spin" to it :)  And, it contains no stamping!  Zip, Zero, Nada! 

I hope you enjoy my version!  I have links to purchase the products I used below.  Don't forget, you will earn exclusive Sale-a-bration products, FREE, when your order reaches $50 or more!  All of the details can be found Here

If your stamping wish list is long, why not join my team?  You never have to hold a class, sell product, or anything - unless you want to!
As a Bonus: If you join my team during Sale-a-bration, you will be able to select $125 in products for only $99 (and the shipping is FREE!), PLUS select ANY 2 stamp sets for FREE!  ANY 2!  No matter the price!  

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 

Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment