Saturday, February 18, 2017

Card: Bee a Wonderful Friend

Hello!

We created this card at my recent card class.  I love it!  It's so bright and sunny!

Dragonfly Dreams is such an amazing stamp set! Combined with it's coordinating Dies, it's a Mary's Must Have!   
  
Funny, I started out case'ing a card off Pinterest but, when I tried to put my own "spin" on it, it became a completely different card all-together!  
It just took a while to come together :)

I stamped a bee on my stitched square and then I stamped another bee on a scrap piece and fussy cut it out.  I glued the second bee (body only) on top of the first one, leaving the wings to "flutter".  I colored the stripes on the bee with my Daffodil Delight marker and added some Soft Sky marker to the wings.  I covered the bee's body with my Fine Tip Glue and added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the wings (adhered with my liquid glue).  I just love how my little bee came out :)  

I admit I used a retired embossing folder for my "hive".  I didn't own the new Hexagons Dynamic T.I.E.Folder at the time so please forgive me ;)  I also used some retired ribbon.  I had a lot of it on hand so  that was what I chose.  I think using Linen Thread would be a nice alternative.  It would tone down the card a bit, make it less bulky, and less "feminine".  

I hope you have enjoyed this card!  I have links to purchase the products I used below.  Don't forget, you will earn exclusive Sale-a-bration products, FREE, when your order reaches $50 or more!  All of the details can be found Here

If your stamping wish list is long, why not join my team?  You never have to hold a class, sell product, or anything - unless you want to!
As a Bonus: If you join my team during Sale-a-bration, you will be able to select $125 in products for only $99 (and the shipping is FREE!), PLUS select ANY 2 stamp sets for FREE!  ANY 2!  No matter the price!  

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases

*Join My Hostess Club 












Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

2 comments: