Friday, March 17, 2017

Card: Special Reason Blues

Hello!
I have been CASEing a lot lately.  I find that when I receive a new stamp set or dies, it is easier to get to know it by CASEing a project I find on Pinterest or on our a private Demonstrator Facebook Page.  I found inspiration for today's card on Pinterest.  The original was created by Bonnie O'Neill.

We created this card at one of my recent classes.  I had to improvise with a few things but I think I did Bonnie's card justice.  


I just love the Special Reason Bundle!  It includes the Special Reason stamp set and Stylish Stems Framelits.  If you do a Pinterest search, there are loads of fantastic creations out there!  It is an amazing bundle! The possibilities are truly endless!


My next project with this bundle will be to CASE this fantastic card from Stampin' Up! 

It shows off the stunning new Glimmer Paper Assortment that you can earn FREE during Sale-a-bration!  This card is the whole reason I ordered this bundle for myself.  I was blown away by it!  I can't wait to have a chance to make it for myself! This glimmer paper, along with all of the other Sale-a-bration items are only available while supplies last so, grab yours while you still can!

I hope you've enjoyed my card.  To create my card yourself, I have links to purchase the products I used below.  Don't forget, you will earn exclusive Sale-a-bration products, such as the new Glimmer Paper Assortment, FREE, when your order reaches $50 or more!  All of the details can be found Here

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join My Hostess Club 
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
As a Bonus*: If you join my team during Sale-a-bration, you will be able to select $125 in products for only $99 (and the shipping is FREE!), PLUS select ANY 2 stamp sets for FREE!  ANY 2!  No matter the price!  *offer ends March 31, 2017*
















Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)







No comments:

Post a Comment