Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Card: CASE of a Chicken Run


Hello.
Just a quick card today.  A CASE card slightly adapted to put my own touches on it.

The Chicken images in the Hey, Chick stamp set are are so much fun to play with.  Reminds me of Best of Cluck!  One of these days, I'm going to create a card combining the two!



I have purposely left off a greeting, for now.  I can quickly stamp and punch out a greeting later fitting for whichever occasion arises.

I hope you've enjoyed my card.  To create my card yourself, I have links to purchase the products I used below.  Don't forget, you will earn exclusive Sale-a-bration products, such as the Hey, Chick stamp set used today, FREE, when your order reaches $50 or more!  All of the details can be found Here

If your wish list is long, why not join my team?  You never have to hold a class, sell product, or anything - unless you want to!
As a Bonus*: If you join my team during Sale-a-bration, you will be able to select $125 in products for only $99 (and the shipping is FREE!), PLUS select ANY 2 stamp sets for FREE!  ANY 2!  No matter the price!  *offer ends March 31, 2017

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 















Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment