Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Card: Emerald Envy Beautiful You


Hello!

Today I am sharing a very simple card featuring the Beautiful You stamp set.
This card is super quick to create and looks stunning in any color!  I am showcasing Emerald Envy.

This card was case'd from Pinterest, I just added an extra layer (the whisper white behind the dsp).


We created this card in class and we positioned different sentiments, of differing sizes, by adjusting the placement of the lady.  There is a wonderful assortment of greetings included in this set!  And I just love the fonts!  You can see them all here

I hope you've enjoyed my card.  To create my cards yourself, I have links to purchase the products I used below.  Don't forget, you will earn exclusive Sale-a-bration products, FREE, when your order reaches $50 or more!  All of the details can be found Here

If your wish list is long, why not join my team?  You never have to hold a class, sell product, or anything - unless you want to!
As a Bonus: If you join my team during Sale-a-bration, you will be able to select $125 in products for only $99 (and the shipping is FREE!), PLUS select ANY 2 stamp sets for FREE!  ANY 2!  No matter the price!  (offer ends March 31st)

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 



















Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment