Friday, March 31, 2017

Up and Away Final Days of Sale-a-bration

Hello!

We have reached the final of hours of Sale-a-bration   

I'm so sorry to see it end.  I just love all of the products you can earn for Free and I'm sorry to see them go.  

I don't know about you but, I haven't been able to collect them all... Luckily, we still have time!!!  I'm making my list and checking it twice to get some more goodies before they disappear :)

Today's card was created using the fabulous Carried Away Designer Series Paper.  Stampin' Up! blew me away with this one!  You absolutely have to have it to pair with the Lift Me Up bundle!!!  OMGosh!  I wish I could get a case of this paper!  I'm so sad that it's going away :(

To create my card yourself, I have links to purchase the products I used below.  Don't forget to grab your exclusive Sale-a-bration *** products, such as the Carried Away DSP, FREE, when your order reaches $50 or more!  All of the details can be found Here
***Supplies are limited so don't wait too long - the Carried Away DSP is already at "low inventory" status!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
As a Bonus*: If you join my team TODAY, you will be able to select $125 in products for only $99 (and the shipping is FREE!), PLUS select ANY 2 stamp sets for FREE!  ANY 2!  No matter the price!  *offer ends TODAY, March 31, 2017*











Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment