Friday, June 2, 2017

The New Annual Catalog is Now Live!


Hello!
Our Fabulous 2017-2018 Annual Catalog has gone live!   You won't want to miss a page! 
My Online Store has been updated and is ready for your shopping pleasure!

So, sit back in a comfy chair, grab your favorite beverage, and enjoy!
You can flip through the pages Here or sip, flip, and shop Here.


I held my Catalog Launch Party Class the other day and the new catalog was a hit!  The products are so amazing, it was hard to narrow down which ones to play with during our class!  I wished we could have played with them all!

As always, if you have any questions, or need assistance placing an order, I'm here to help.
Especially if you need guidance as to what to purchase first!  I have my top 10!

Enjoy & Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!

*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team



No comments:

Post a Comment