Friday, September 1, 2017

Introducing: Painted Harvest

Hello!

After organizing some stamping space in my camper, I am finally able to play with some of my pre-order goodies!

It feels good to play again!



The Painted Harvest stamp set was the first item to get pulled out of my pre-order box and see ink!

These flowers are so addicting!  You can create so many different looks - just by mixing up your color combinations!

Today I have a "fall twist" by combining Daffodil Delight (base color) with Pumpkin Pie (top layer).  You see, this is a Two-Step Stamping stamp set.  Just imagine the possibilities!

My leaves are Garden Green - stamped off for the base layer and full-strength for the top layer.
The flower centers are stamped in Early Espresso.

You can order this brand new bundle, making it's debut in the new Holiday Catalog section of my Online Store, beginning today!

As always, should you have any questions, I'm here to help!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team











Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment