Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Card: Painted Harvest Meets Lovely As A Tree

Hello!

Do you struggle with "Masculine" cards?
If you do, you will love this card!
This card is perfect for any occasion!

I was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest but this version is more "Me".  

I am in love with the Painted Autumn Designer Series Papers and this layout highlights the acorn pattern perfectly!  


And, it only required a 1-1/4" strip!  Think of how many cards you can get out of a 12x12 piece of DSP!  You can even stock up this month during our Buy 3/Get 1 Free DSP Sale!

The oak branch image from our classic Lovely as a Tree stamp set, plays so well with this pattern and the acorn image from the Painted Harvest stamp set

To create this card yourself, I have a full supply list for you below!
Need to stock up on DSP:  Follow the links to my Online Store - Just don't forget your Free pack!

As always, if you have any questions or need assistance,
I'm here to help!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team













Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)























2 comments: