Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Don't Miss Out: 2 Months of Coordinating Paper Pumpkin Kits are coming our way!


Hello,

By now, I'm sure you have heard of the monthly creativity kit called Paper Pumpkin.
Now that I am settled at one address, I have renewed my membership and I'm so glad I did!  The September Kit was right up my Autumn Loving alley!  Can we say "Leaves", LOL.

To make me even more excited, Stampin' Up! announced that the October and November kits are going to coordinate with each other, making our upcoming Holiday projects super quick and easy to create - well in advance of the busy holiday season!

If you are new to Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to try it out!  If you are a past Paper Pumpkin subscriber, this is a great time to come back!  And, if you are an existing Paper Pumpkin subscriber, now is a great time to suggest it to your friends and plan some Paper Pumpkin parties!  Gather your friends and play with your kits together - create some "outside the box" projects as you discover all of the possibilities as a group!  How much fun could that be?!

Don't forget, you must sign up by October 10th to receive the October kit and by November 10th to receive the November kit.  You can cancel or suspend Paper Pumpkin any time so why not try it out, if you haven't already?  You can even purchase pre-paid subscriptions in my store.  I have the links posted for you below.  Paper Pumpkin subscriptions also make great gifts for you crafty friends and family... just a thought :)

To see some past Paper Pumpkin kits, just pop over to Pinterest and type Paper Pumpkin in the search bar.  You'll be amazed at how far a Paper Pumpkin kit can go!

Join the fun here!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team

Click to purchase Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions:

No comments:

Post a Comment