Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Time To Sale-A-Brate! Time For Free Stamps!



Today's the day!
The brand new Occasions Catalog is now open for your shopping and crafting pleasure!

Better yet, it's the first day of our annual Sale-a-bration event!

Earn Free, Exclusive, Stamp Sets (or other goodies) with each incremental $50 you purchase!
To make Sale-A-Bration even better, there are special items you can choose for Free when your orders reach $100!  


I hope you are as excited about the new Occasions Catalog as I am!  

Grab a cup of coffee or tea and flip through the pages.  Then, check out the Sale-A-Bration brochure and see what you will claim for your Freebies!


Check out all of the Sale-A-Bration Freebies you can earn Here!







Want it all?
Join my Team and receive a special Sale-A-Bration Event sign-up Bonus: TWO Free Stamp Sets (total retail value up to $101.00!!!)

Join just for the discount or to start a new Career, either way, there's no better time to join than during Sale-A-Bration! 


As always, if you have any questions, or would like assistance placing an order, I'm here to help!
Enjoy!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Join My Hostess Club
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team




No comments:

Post a Comment