Monday, February 5, 2018

Card: Party Pandas Birthday Note

I'm addicted to creating super cute note cards with the new Narrow Note Cards and Envelopes.

Today, I've started using some of my stash of retired Designer Series Papers and paired this fun print with the Sale-A-Bration exclusive Party Pandas stamp set (free with a $50 order from my Online Store).  


Instead of the stamped balloon however, I punched a coordinating balloon with my Balloon Bouquet punch.  I've suggested some alternate Designer Series Papers below.  

I also created a coordinating envelope with the Lots To Love Box Framelits Die.  It makes a super quick envelope perfectly fitted to the note cards.  After all, the box is intended for holding a stack of these note cards with their envelopes.  We will be creating this cute little pair Thursday during my Live at 5 Card Class (5pm EST on my Facebook Page).  Be sure to tune in to see how to create the envelope and see how I stamped the inside of my card!  You won't want to miss it!  

Speaking of my Live at 5 Card Class, Tuesday we will be creating a fun gift card/check/money holder.  Part 2 of my Party Panda Series.  You can see the card in this post here.  

Hope to stamp with you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment