Thursday, March 15, 2018

Hot Off The Press: New Sale-a-bration Items Added!

Hello!

We are ending Sale-a-bration with a Bang!  Introducing a special line-up of new Sale-a-bration offerings***!

View All $50 Level Sale-a-bration Items: Here

View All $100 Level Sale-a-bration Items: Here 

***Please Note:  For this new offering, you Must use the exclusive order numbers, posted in the graphic, when calling me or emailing me to place your order, for selecting these items for Free Sale-a-bration items!  When ordering in my Online Store, simply use the links provided at check-out!  Because these items are also in our current catalogs, the item numbers are different for "purchasing" vs "free for Sale-a-bration".  

I'm so excited to see so many great products added for you to choose from!

As always, if you have any questions, I'm here for you!  First, Second, and Third Release Brochures are below.

   


Happy Shopping,
Mary
My Special Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment