Monday, February 17, 2020

Free Tutorial: You Ain't Lion, It's Your Birthday

Hello Everyone! Happy Monday!
I hope you enjoyed the card I shared with you yesterday. That little Lion is just so adorable isn’t he?
Today, I’m providing you with a Free Tutorial so you can create the card at home.  You can download it here. You could easily create a stack of these cards by swapping out the Lion for the other cute Buddies. Stamp them or cut them out from the Designer Series Paper. I would love to see your cards when you do. Feel free to share on my Facebook Page ðŸ˜‰
Stop back tomorrow because I have another Bonanza Buddies Card and Tutorial to share with you. You won’t want to miss it!
Happy Stamping!
Mary 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card and simple to make but still very effective. I love it, I have this set and I need to play with it.

    ReplyDelete