Saturday, February 15, 2020

A Nice Cuppa Tea Together Cards





Remember the stamp set “A Nice Cuppa” and it’s coordinating Cups & Kettle Framelits? I took them out yesterday and gave them a modern twist with Purple Posy and the Best Dressed DSP. I told you, these subtle pastel colors are growing on me! I’m going “soft”, LOL.
I then CASE’d myself and created the “Modern” version using the Tea Together stamp set and coordinating Tea Time Dies from the Annual Catalog. Same layout, colors, DSP… just updated. If I were to make these cards again, I would stamp the Tea Together images in Mint Macaron instead of the black. I would also sponge around the edges of the die-cut Cups & Kettles in the first card, with Mint Macaron or Purple Posy, to make them “pop” a little more.
What do you think of these cards?
To create my cards yourself, I have a list of the current products posted for you below. You will receive a Free 4-Card PDF Tutorial, and Personal Thank You Card by mail (offering a 5th Card to re-create at home), with qualifying orders of $50 or more – Plus earn a Free Sale-a-bration exclusive(s) with your order.
I hope you have enjoyed these cards.  
Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Today’s Project Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment