Monday, May 25, 2020

Bye-Bye Bees Meet The New In-Colors


If it hasn't already, the Honey Bee Bundle needs to fly into your stamping supplies!

Just look how beautifully it coordinates with current products as well as NEW In-Colors debuting in our new Annual Catalog - going Live on June 3rd!

This card is my version of a card I found online.  I added lots of my own touches.  What would you do to make it your own? I'd love to hear or, better yet, see, your creation?

I have all of the supplies for my creation posted for you below. The new In-Colors will be available June 3rd - Unless you wish to join my team and add them to your starter kit, wink-wink  -  Or Join my In-Color Club - but the Honey Bees will soon Buzz Away and be gone for good.  Don't let them get away! 

As always, if you have any questions.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!
Mary 

    #savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
    Shop for your supplies (email subscribers click to blog to view):

    No comments:

    Post a Comment