Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Bye Bye Honey Bees Thinking Of You


This week, I'm waiving my hat as I say farewell to the retiring products.  Today I have another card I created with the Honey Bee Suite.
I have thoroughly enjoyed this Suite.

If you do not own this yet, you still have time!
Don't let it get away!

Order your Honey Bee Bundle below and receive a Sampler Pack of the coveted Golden Honey DSP as my gift to you!

Then, you will never have to say farewell to the Honey Bees, because they will be yours forever ;)




Also, don't forget about my New 2020 Paper Share and In-Color Club!  

As always, if you have any questions.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!
Mary 

    #savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
    Shop for your supplies (email subscribers click to blog to view):

    No comments:

    Post a Comment