Friday, May 15, 2020

Free Tutorial For Newsletter Subscribers


I have a Special Gift for you - Subscribe to my Newsletters for a FREE Card Tutorial!  
You know I have been launching my new Newsletters and they have been a big hit.  I love how much you are enjoying my Free Card Tutorials, the Sketches, and are responding to my news updates and class/club announcements!
Over the years, I have been able to share with you directly from my Website but, that has now changed.  Therefore, if you have subscribed to my Newsletters before, you may need to Subscribe again.  I am trying to move Subscriptions over but it's a long, tedious process.  In order to not miss out, I suggest you Subscribe (again) Here: https://bit.ly/SITSNewsSubscribe
Note: If you have subscribed using this form already, you do not need to repeat it.  I've got you covered ;)
When you subscribe, using the link above, you will automatically receive a confirmation email and a Free Tutorial for creating the card you see in this post :)  Isn't it stunning?  It uses New Products coming out on June 3rd!  But I bet you have some stamps/dies/paper in your craft area today,  that you could swap in!  If you do, I would love to see what you create!  Share your creation on my Facebook page!  There just may be a prize in store for you ;) 
In other news you may have missed:
We have some sneak-peeks popping up of June’s Paper Pumpkin: Box of Sunshine. If you missed-out on May’s kit, you definitely do not want to miss this one!!! Details are in the flyer or just go and Subscribe 😉
If you already have a long wish-list, you are gonna go bananas over the New Catalog coming out for June 3rd! I’ve already placed a second pre-order! O.M.Gosh!!! 
You want to join for this one! Why not?! 
  • $26 in FREE STUFF 
  • Ability to add Pre-Order Stuff to your Starter Kit 
  • FREE SHIPPING on the Starter Kit 
  • 20% Off your future purchases 
With this new catalog – Ummmm, DUH! Why would you ever pay full price?! Join Me Now!
The Hottest News Fit To Print!
Also, don’t forget, the Last Chance (retiring) Products are only available While Supplies Last! So much has already sold out and so many more are in limited supply. 
You can access them all here: https://bit.ly/2XYHkq2
As always, if you have any questions, I’m here for you and I look forward to sharing with you through my Newsletters, here on my blog, and on my Facebook page.  
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!
Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
Add may add these items, used in the Free Card Tutorial,  to your Starter Kit when you join:  

No comments:

Post a Comment