Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Honey Bee Wishing You Sunshine & Happiness


This week, I'm waiving farewell to the retiring products.  Today I have a third card I created with the Honey Bee Suite.
I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing this suite with you.  You can see more of my projects here on my blog.

If you do not own this yet, you still have time!
Don't let it buzz away!

Order your Honey Bee Bundle below and receive a Sampler Pack of the coveted Golden Honey DSP as my gift to you!

As always, if you have any questions.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!
Mary 


Reserve your spot in my 2020-2022 In-Color Club 
and/or
2020-2021 Annual Catalog Paper Shares 
Click Here for Details
Shop for your supplies to create today's project (email subscribers click to blog to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment