Thursday, May 21, 2020

May Paper Pumpkin Spoiler And Alternative Project Ideas


My May Paper Pumpkin Kit has arrived!
A Kit In Color introduces the new In-Colors coming our way on June 3rd with our new Annual Catalog!
This kit is bright, cheerful, and fun.

I'm creating my Alternative Projects to create tutorials to send out to my Subscribers.  I hope they enjoy playing with this kit.  

Not a Subscriber?  
Don't miss out on June's Kit!  



View May's Project Video Here: 

Check out my first Alternate Creation using our May Kit.  



Also, don’t forget, the Last Chance (retiring) Products are only available through June 2nd or  While Supplies Last! So much has already sold out and so much more is in limited supply. 
You can access it all here: https://bit.ly/2XYHkq2
As always, if you have any questions.  
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!
Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
Shop for the supplies to make this card here:


No comments:

Post a Comment