Wednesday, May 6, 2020

New Free Card Tutorial, New Stampin' Products, And More!

















Hello!  Happy Wednesday!
Wow! This past week sure did seem to fly by! We are already well into the month of May!
Today is Newsletter Day and I have published this weeks new Free Card Tutorial for you – as well as the latest Stampin’ News! Can we say “New Catalog”? 

You can download my Newsletter here: https://bit.ly/SITSNewsletterMay6th2020
Have you downloaded the prior editions? Have you played with my Sketches? I’d love to see your creations! Feel free to share them on my Facebook Page! There just may be some give-aways involved for sharing ðŸ˜‰ 
I hope you are enjoying them. 
Don’t forget, the Last Chance (retiring) Products are only available While Supplies Last! Items are selling out quickly and so many more are in limited supply. 
You can access them all here: https://bit.ly/2XYHkq2
I am also super excited!!!
Yesterday was Demonstrator Pre-Order Day and my Annual Catalog Pre-Order is on it’s way!
I’ll be doing a Live Un-Boxing, on my Facebook Page, as soon as it gets here! I’m at the end of my UPS route (Grrrrr) so it will probably be sometime late tomorrow afternoon. Maybe (fingers crossed) in time for a Live at Five But we shall see!
Stay Tuned!!!



Speaking of the new catalog… If you have ordered with me in the past 6 months, a complimentary Idea Book & Catalog is already on it’s way to you ðŸ™‚ Just part of my way of saying Thank You for supporting me! If you are new to me, and do not already have a Demonstrator, please reach out to me so we can get one of these lovelies into your hands! You don’t want to miss out!
As always, if you have any questions, I’m here for you!
Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard

No comments:

Post a Comment