Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Everything You Don't Want To Miss Is Right Here!



If you are following me on Facebook, you know I received my new pre-order goodies last Thursday – I shared my haul on a Facebook Live and it was Epic!
I have been in my craft room ever since! I can’t stop stamping!
In the meantime, I have a Newsletter to prepare, new project tutorials to type up, and oh-so-many cards to show you!
For now, I’ve prepared some highlights:
  • We have some sneak-peeks popping up of June’s Paper Pumpkin: Sending Sunshine. If you missed-out on May’s kit, you definitely do not want to miss this one!!! Details are in the flyer or just go and Subscribe ðŸ˜‰
  • If you already have a long wish-list, you are gonna go bananas over the New Catalog coming out for June 3rd! I’ve already placed a second pre-order! O.M.Gosh!!! You want to join for this one! Why not?! $26 in FREE STUFF, Ability to add Pre-Order Stuff to your Starter Kit, and FREE SHIPPING on the Starter Kit are amazing enough but… 20% Off your future purchases – with this new catalog – Ummmm, DUH! Why would you ever pay full price?! Join Me Now!
  • Don’t forget, the Last Chance (retiring) Products are only available While Supplies Last! So much has already sold out and so many more are in limited supply. You can access them all here: https://bit.ly/2XYHkq2
    The Hottest News Fit To Print!
As always, if you have any questions, I’m here for you!
Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard




No comments:

Post a Comment