Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Come Sail Away And Painters Tape Technique Background

Today, We also say goodbye to the The Sailing Home Bundle and it’s 10% Discount. This bundle makes wonderful cards. 
I recently shared a card with you where I used the coordinating Come Sail Away Memories & More Cards and now I’m sharing one where I created a Seascape with inks and painters tape. 
You definitely want this Suite in your collection!  The Come Sail Away Suite begins on page 144 of the Annual Catalog – expiring today, June 2, 2020.
See the list of products I used to create this card, and order yours, here: https://stampinup.net/microsite/9/2109383?raid=12387
Shop the Come Sail Away Suite below.
As always, if you have any questions, I’m here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!
Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard




Reserve your spot in my New 2020 Paper Share and In-Color Club
Shop for Come Sail Away Suite Products (email subscribers may need to click to blog to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment