Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tropical Oasis Painters Tape Technique Card

Today is the Day,
The Final Day to order from the current Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog!
What does this card say to you? Sunrise or Sunset? It simply says Tropical Relaxation to me ;) Pass me a Pina Colada!
Today is the final day to order your:
  • Tropical Oasis Suite
  • Timeless Tropical Bundle with a 10% Discount 
  • Braided Burlap Trim 
  • Coastal Weave Embossing Folder
  • Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper. 
I loved every bit of this collection. I'm especially sad to see the Braided Burlap Trim and Coastal Weave Embossing Folder retire :(

I have used the Painters Tape Technique on my card and you can see all of the products I used to create it, and order what you need, here:
https://stampinup.net/microsite/9/2109383?raid=12390
As always, if you have any questions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard

Reserve your spot in my New 2020 Paper Share and In-Color Club

Shop for your supplies to make today's card (email subscribers click to blog to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment