Monday, June 1, 2020

Two Cards Bidding Bye-Bye To The Bird Ballad Suite


Today, and tomorrow, I am bidding farewell to some of my Favorite Suites in the current catalogs.

I can't believe our New Catalog debuts on Wednesday afternoon!  Squeal!  I'm so excited! 
But, before I get toooo excited, there is still time to show my retiring sets and bundles some love as I send them off into Retirement.
For example, today and tomorrow are the final days to order your Free As A Bird Bundle with a 10% Discount!  
And, that gorgeous Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper retires tomorrow 😞


Don't miss out on your Discount or your DSP!!!
Download the Supply List for these cards, and shop directly from there, here: https://bit.ly/370JUhX
As always, if you have any questions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!
Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard

No comments:

Post a Comment