Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Nature's Beauty Buffalo Check Birthday


Today I'm playing with the Nature's Beauty stamp set.  For this card, I have paired it with the Buffalo Check Background Stamp (my new obsession) to create this simple, but impactful, card.

I have the card's supply list for you below, as well as your quick shopping links.
  
If your wish-list is long...
*Today is a great day to join my Stampin' Up! Family by ordering your Starter Kit.  Join my Stampin' Up! Family - just for the discount or for some extra income - and include New Pre-Order Products from the August-December Mini Catalog!
or
*Join my Savvy Stampers Host Club. Host Club is a great way to work on your wish list, stay within budget, and earn Free Products!  Your first Club Order Ships for Free! 
Contact Me for details on either of these great opportunities!

As Always, should you have any questions, I'm here to help!

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Stamping!
Mary  
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard

















Shop for your supplies to create these projects here (email subscribers may need to open in browser to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment