Saturday, August 15, 2020

Gift Wrapped Birthday Card


Subscribe to my Newsletter and receive FREE Card Tutorials: One immediately, just for subscribing, and one with each of my weekly Newsletters!  
This week's Newsletter includes your Free Tutorial for this card: A Gift Wrapped Birthday Card!
Are you subscribed?

Are you a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber?  We are now ordering our September Paper Pumpkin Kits!  Fall is on it's way and I can't wait!  I may have to bump-up my quantity for the September Kit.  I just know I will love it!
Don't miss out on the September Paper Pumpkin Kit!  Subscribe Now and your first kit will be September's Hello Pumpkin Kit!  
If you live in the U.S., and do not have a Demonstrator already, I would  be honored to be yours.  I'd be equally honored if you choose to join my Team - either for the discount or turn your hobby into a fun and rewarding business.  
  • Add the products used to create this card to your Starter Kit, when you join me as a Demonstrator (for the discount or for some extra income) OR
  • Shop the New Holiday/Mini Catalog: https://bit.ly/3a3hxkE
  • Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons, and 
  • Participate in my Birthday Bash: Free Birthday Card, Free Birthday Gift, and 4-Card Tutorial with orders of $50 or more.
Introducing My Sentimental Flowers For Every Season 
Class To Go
You can see a sampling of what is included in this Class To Go, on YouTube, here: https://youtu.be/JvDCxbM4-BY
Or jump right over to the registration form, here: https://bit.ly/2C5IaIX

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Stamping!
Mary  
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
Shop for your supplies to create these projects here (email subscribers may need to open in browser to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment