Sunday, August 30, 2020

I am this week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast Stampers! Come play with Me!


Happy Sunday!

I am thrilled to be this week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast Stampers!

Come play with me!

Here is the link for you to check out my Gallery and play along:
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-f132/fs708-%5B8-30-20%5D-mary-not-contrary-t635049.html

In addition, I challenge you to play along, share your creations with me, on my Facebook Page, and I will selecting winners for some Stampin' Happy Mail!

I am gathering some goodies to send out so be sure to play along!

I can't wait to see what you create :)


Today is the final day to register for my Home For The Birds/Birdhouse Class to go!  All of the details may be found here: https://stampininthesand.blogspot.com/p/home-for-birds-birdhouse-class-to-go.html


As Always, should you have any questions, I'm here to help!

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Stamping!
Mary  

#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard

No comments:

Post a Comment