Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Sentimental Flowers For Every Season Class To Go - Ends August 21st


Introducing my Sentimental Flowers For Every Season Class To Go.  *** Registration Ends Soon***

I have had such a great response to the cards I've been sharing, using my latest sketch, that I have turned it into a class.  


I also shared a third alternative, which you can see here.

As you can see, this is a very versatile sketch.  One you will love to have in your tool belt. 

If you love these cards, there are two remaining class options for you to choose from:

  • Full Class To Go: Includes the So Sentimental Bundle, PDF Class Tutorial, FREE 10-Card Kit (Creates 2 each of 5 designs, Includes Envelopes and 1/4 Pack of Flowers For Every Season DSP), and FREE package of In-Color Enamel Dots. Cost $75.00 plus $8.75 Priority Mail with Tracking and Insurance *Already own the So Sentimental Bundle? exchange it for any Bundle, of equal value, from any current catalog.
  • 10 Card Kit and PDF Class Tutorial: Includes all of the supplies for creating 10 Cards (2 each of 5 designs), including Envelopes, 1/4 Pack of Flowers For Every Season DSP, and FREE package of In-Color Enamel Dots. Cost $39.95 plus $8.75 Priority Mail with Tracking and Insurance

You can see a sampling of what is included in this Class To Go, on YouTube, here: https://youtu.be/JvDCxbM4-BY

Or jump right over to the registration form, here: https://bit.ly/2C5IaIX

Due to Stampin' Up! policy, I am not able to post purchase links here on my blog so you will need to select your class option on the registration form and I will contact you when I receive your request.  Thank You for your understanding. 

As Always, should you have any questions, I'm here to help!
Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Stamping!
Mary  

#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard

No comments:

Post a Comment