Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Welcome To My New Catalog, New Inspiration, and New Shopping Experience

My Brand-New Website and Online Store are now Open!
Stop by and check out all of the New Holiday/Mini Catalog Products and Project Ideas that are waiting for you!
If you have already created an account with me, and have forgotten your password, you will need to reset it and create a new one. If you know your login info, just type it in. If you previously had it stored in your computer, it will no longer work. It will only take a moment to reset it and then you can auto save the new one. Easy Peasy!

Have a look and tell me what you think!
If you are shopping, don't forget to redeem those Bonus Days Coupons ;)

Enjoy! -Mary

As always, if you have any questions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!

Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard

No comments:

Post a Comment