Monday, August 16, 2021

Paint Chip Fall Sampler Card

 

Today's card share is a "paint chip sampler" card 
featuring more fall colors and inspiration!
Can you tell I'm ready for fall?  LOL.

I used the little leaves and spatter from the new Gorgeous Leaves Stamp Set ( from the Mini/Holiday Catalog ) to add a little something extra to my "paint chips" and a cluster of foliage cut from the Forever Flourishing Dies.

What do you think?
Are you ready for Fall too?

Check out the supplies I used on my card here
I have them listed at the bottom of this post too.
(Note: If you received this project idea in your email box
you may need to click over the blog post to see the supplies).

Remember, with Sale-a-bration your orders can earn you Free Exclusive Products!  Follow this link to view the Sale-a-bration brochure

As always, if you have any questions, on any of these projects or promotions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!

Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
If you have been forwarded this information from a friend, be sure to subscribe to my News & Updates.  You will automatically receive a Free Card Tutorial as my Thank You for Subscribing.  
Subscribe Here
Stampin' In The Sand
Website
Email
Stampin' In The Sand Boards
Stampin' In The Sand on YouTube

Click to order your supplies here 
(if viewing in an email format, you may need to click to my blog to view list): 

No comments:

Post a Comment