Monday, October 11, 2021

So Thankful For You For Crafty Collaborators Thanksgiving Blog Hop

Good Morning and Welcome to my Blog!

I am so Thankful for you taking the time to stop by today, and for supporting me and my Stampin' Business.   Your simply stopping by and leaving a comment is so appreciated!

My card is a relatively simple one as I wanted it to be something that you could fairly easily create a stack of for your friends and family this Thanksgiving.  

I have paired the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle (from our current Mini Catalog) with the Forever Grapevine Bundle (from our current Annual Catalog).  I think the dies from Forever Grapevine are just perfect for creating a pumpkin patch - don't you agree?

Although my card is simple, I added a touch of elegance with Gold Metallic Specialty Paper and the Brushed Metallic Dots.  

Please visit my YouTube Channel to create this card along with me.  I have the video here: https://youtu.be/MLnJQ4r61n0  Be sure to Subscribe to my channel so you don't miss future videos!

You will find a complete list of all of the products I used to create my card Here: https://s.tamp.in/Zs_5u6 and at the bottom of this post.  I hope you enjoy it and will give it a go yourself.  You may use any of the links provided to order any supplies you need.  When you do, this card, or a similar variation, will soon arrive in your mailbox - with my deepest gratitude! I will also be sending you a Free 4-Card PDF for your order of $35.00 or more and will add a Free Embellishment to your Card for your order of $50.00 or more.  Shop here and your Thank You gifts will soon be on their way: Shop My Store

Now, please take a moment and visit the other fabulous projects along our hop:


As always, if you have any questions, on any of these projects or promotions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!

Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
If you have been forwarded this information from a friend, be sure to subscribe to my News & Updates.  You will automatically receive a Free Card Tutorial as my Thank You for Subscribing.  
Subscribe Here
Stampin' In The Sand
Website
Email
Stampin' In The Sand Boards
Stampin' In The Sand on YouTube


Click to order your supplies here 
(if viewing in an email format, you may need to click to my blog to view list): 

2 comments:

  1. The grapevine goes perfect with the pumpkin. The pumpkin sort of reminds me of the dollar tree pumpkin wire wreath forms which I am getting ready to make with wood beads, hoping the e6000 will hold the wires together.

    ReplyDelete