Sunday, November 28, 2021

Merriest Moments & Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder For Share It Sunday Blog Hop

 

Hello and Welcome to my Blog
and our Share It Sunday Blog Hop.

You may be joining me from a fellow hopper's blog 

or starting here with me.

Either way, I hope you enjoy my project today 

and will follow along to see all of the creative projects 

shared by the group.

We are sharing our current projects

and we hope you enjoy them!


I created my card combining the Merriest Moments Bundle 

-- July-December Mini Catalog page 43 --

with the current Sketch Challenge over at 

Freshly Made Sketches.


I kept my design very simple with Real Red, Basic White

and just a touch of Garden Green.

OK, there's a tiny bit of Crushed Curry in there too. 

Just for the inside of the flower.

The Greenery was stamped, die-cut with the coordinating dies, 
and added to the greeting panel with Mini Glue Dots.

The Poinsettia, stamped and die-cut, was added with Dimensionals.

I added a few little Matte Decorative Dots to the flower centers 
and a brush of Wink Of Stella to the flower petals.


For the inside, I chose to add a stamped stitched rectangle
(adhered "flat" with Stampin' Seal)
and the same Poinsettia and Pine Branches as used on the card front.
I added these with Mini Glue Dots to keep the bulk down.

I really like how my card came out and I hope you do too.

To create this card yourself, Order your supplies here
(remember to take advantage of my Black Friday Special):

Download your Project Reference Sheet here:

https://bit.ly/MerriestMomentsSketchCard

I now invite you 
to hop along and visit the other projects along our hop: 





Don't miss out on my future Free Tutorials and More -
 Join my Email List here: https://bit.ly/SITSEmailSubscription

If your Shopping/Wish List is over $75.00,
ordering a Starter Kit Today is your best deal ever!

For only $75, you can select $125 in products of your choice
(so $50.00 worth is FREE)
with FREE SHIPPING
and you will automatically be able to shop
-with a 20% Discount-
on all of your future orders!
(through April - or for as long as you wish to stay active with us)

You will also have the opportunity to Pre-Order
from TWO future Catalogs!

This amazing offer is only available November 4-30th
but the sooner you take advantage of it,
the sooner you can start enjoying the benefits!
Take advantage of this amazing offer and
-or through the link at the bottom of this post-

We would love to welcome you
to the Sand Dollar Stampers Family!


Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!

Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
If you have been forwarded this information from a friend, be sure to subscribe to my News & Updates.  You will automatically receive a Free Card Tutorial as my Thank You for Subscribing.  
Subscribe Here
Stampin' In The Sand
Website
Email
Stampin' In The Sand Boards
Stampin' In The Sand on YouTube


To order your supplies, for creating this project, click on the items listed below (if viewing in an email, click to my blog to view or click here: https://s.tamp.in/zQJ7Of

8 comments:

  1. What a great card Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mary, so much detail x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I always love red and white at Christmas! Love the embossed background and the sweet poinsettia! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous inside and out! I love that embossing folder accented with those stamps! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great christmas card! I just love the bright colors popping against this gorgeous embossed background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, elegant card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete