Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lacy and Lovely with Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon


I said it before and I'll say it again... I love this ribbon!  It is so Soft!
I ordered the Stampin' Up stamp set Lacy and Lovely for the Sentiments.  I loved the font and really wanted the "Hello" most of all.  I wasn't crazy about the elements that came with it.  They don't really speak to my style.  But, once I caught a glimpse of a card posted by Picard76 on Splitcoaststampers, I changed my mind!  I recreated her card - I will post those tomorrow - but decided to mix things up a bit here.  I changed the colors to some of our new In-Colors:  Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse.  I just love how it came out!  A whole spool of this ribbon can be yours - FREE - with a $40 order placed in my online store!  Just click the link in the right hand side bar.   This incredible ribbon is available in all 5 of our new In-Colors.  Collect all 5 - for FREE - with a $200 order.  Or, pick your favorites!  One free Spool/$40 you spend!  And don't forget to stop by the Clearance rack - there are a lot of fantastic buys - including Halloween Designer Papers and a Bat Punch - Halloween is right around the corner after all!

I'll be back tomorrow with the other 2 cards I created using the original creator's color scheme!
Thanks for stopping by! 
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment