Wednesday, September 5, 2012

a CASE for Lacy and Lovely


As I mentioned yesterday, here are the CASE cards I made using the same colors as the original creator: Tempting Turquoise, Baja Breeze and Island Indigo.  The original card can be seen Here.


The Thank You card contains Very Vanilla 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon in place of the Seam Binding ribbon and on the Miss You card, I swapped the Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon for Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon.  I like them both!  


I opted to leave out the jewelry tag on the Miss You card.  I can always add one later.   


Here are the three cards together.  Each one is slightly different from the others.  I love them all!  I can't wait to try different color combinations!  

Thanks for stopping by today!   
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment